Plays with Yarn

A place where I can ramble about all things knitterly.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

*emerges from the ashes*

Yep, I'm still around. School just started back up, and I'm back from England, so regular posting will start happening again. (Not like I'm not at a computer constantly when I'm in school or anything.)

Yes, my Christmas countdown is still in my sidebar. Haven't finished Kelly's sweater (still!) I have about 1.5 inches to do on the front at the shoulders, then the blocking and the making up begins. I can easily finish the knitting tonight while I'm doing another load of laundry. Other than this, not much knitting is being done. Just socks on my bus ride to school and I worked on Michael's blanket some in England (mostly when we were in the hotel room I was too tired to do anything besides stare at the TV). If only I had been able to knit during the total of 12 hours we were in the air....

But as soon as I finish the sweater I can start a new project for ME! Yay! Not sure if I want to start a sweater or do something smaller. Might be a good time to start Clapotis. I've got options!

By the way, I did break the YNBA while I was in England. 3 balls of Rowan Calmer on sale. I am a bad human being. No, not really. But I can last until February 1 on this side of the pond. (Then I have gift certificates to spend.)