Plays with Yarn

A place where I can ramble about all things knitterly.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Interview time!

Thanks, Natalie!

1. Leave me a comment saying “interview me.”

2. I will respond by asking you five questions here. They will be different questions than the ones below.

3. You will update YOUR blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1. Did you ever figure out what to do with the odd balls of Cascade Fixation? How many do you have and in what colors?
Sort of. I had someone e-mail me with possible interest in them, and I told her when I dig them out I’d let her know exactly what colors I have. (I ordered a couple of grab bags from One Fine Yarn, and once I got them and realized I need just OVER one ball for a pair of socks, decided I couldn’t think of anything to do with them.) Of course, now is a good time to dig them out...and rather than listing them out, it’s easier to just post a picture.

The single ball on the right is actually the Elann.com version.

2. Which of my projects (finished or unfinished) is your favorite & why?
It’s a tie between the Microspun sweater you made for Em and the first Booga bag you made for Katie. I love bright stripes.

3. What’s your favorite carbonated beverage?
C2. I drink entirely too much of it. In fact, I’m drinking a can now.

4. Will you ever finish the Kidsilk Haze beaded scarf you started in April 2004?
I’d like to say yes, but in my organizing/cleaning craze, I seem to have misplaced it! I suppose when and if I find it, I’ll definitely finish it.

5. Which knitting blog is your absolute favorite (Never miss reading it every day, checking frequently to see if it’s been updated, etc.)?
I don’t really have a single favorite...my favorite knitting blogs tend to be either (1) ones where I feel a connection with the blogger and e-mail or IM back and forth with her (or him, I’m not picky) or (2) ones where the blogger has a lot in common with me (i.e. students or other younger knitters). If I had to pick a single favorite, I think I’d go with Margene’s blog. I love her peaceful outlook, the projects she works on, and of course the beautiful Rocky Mountain pictures.