Plays with Yarn

A place where I can ramble about all things knitterly.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Project update (w/o pictures)

Here's an update on the projects I have going right now:

Pinup Queen: Still crawling along on the sleeves. Possibly a third of the way there. This will be my priority this week.

DNA Scarf: Finished the ribbing Friday, yay! Time for more cabling, double yay! This week this will be my "I'm sick of 2x2 ribbing" project (in other words, when I get bored of the sweater).

Grandfather Gloves: Cast on for glove #2 on the bus today. Good portable project.

Ruffles: I'm still going. It's about a foot and a half or so now. This is my baseball watching project, because I don't have to look at it much when I'm working on it.

I know, I know, I'm fairly boring today. Happy Monday to me. I'll post pictures later today most likely.

Still trying to find a pattern for the *censored* for Mom. I might just have to design it myself. I've still got a couple of months....crap! Christmas is exactly two months from today! *gets cracking* Mom, have you told Debbie about this blog? Basically, can I talk about her Christmas present here or no? Because that's the next one on my list.