Plays with Yarn

A place where I can ramble about all things knitterly.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Only another knitter would understand.

I have a bunch of Silk Garden from eBay a few months back that I have reserved for making Rosedale whenever I have the time. I decided to order a few more skeins (also off eBay) in case I wanted to make the next size up...I figured I could use them for half of the corrugated ribbing or the intarsia or whatever. I was putting them away today (finally taking them out of the Priority Mail envelope!) and decided to hold one up against the original set to see how different they were. They were remarkably similar, so for the hell of it I checked dye lots, even though there was no WAY they'd be the same, right?

THEY TOTALLY WERE!!!! *squee*

I know...the strangest things make me happy.