Plays with Yarn

A place where I can ramble about all things knitterly.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Secrets

Okay, I'm less cranky today. I got a package from my SP this week! I don't have any pictures at the moment, but the package contained 2 Hello Kitty erasers, a Hello Kitty pen, and some wonderful mild citrusy orange-and-green swirl soap. Thank you, SP!

I can't find the secret yarn for my secret knitting, so a package should be going out to my secret pal soon. I'll have to find it and do the knitting later. We've got until the end of October.

Not much knitting to report. Jelly Bean sock: frogged. Pinup Queen: I started the sleeves. Both at the same time. Chickami: It's going. Slowly but surely. (220 stitches per round doesn't knit up too fast.) I think I'm going to forgo the Ponchoalong. I really don't think I'll wear anything I can make, and I have other things that need to be done first. If I want another big project for myself before Christmas, I'll go with a top down raglan from the Lamb's Pride I have. Hmm, yellow or red?