Plays with Yarn

A place where I can ramble about all things knitterly.

Monday, July 05, 2004

Progress--picture heavy.

Yes, I have been knitting in between trying to figure out who gets what for Christmas and how to store my yarn. I have pictures of each project-in-progress (except for one, but I'll get to that).

First off, Charlotte. The whole thing:


The edge, with the pink-and-yellow yarn I love in focus:


Now, Broadripple. One and a half socks done:


Please don't mind my glow-in-the-dark-white leg:


Feather and fan scarf:


And up close and personal with Miss Feather-and-Fan:


Amazingly, the colors in every picture are fairly true. Charlotte (the full view) and Broadripple are a little washed-out, but what do you expect from a cheap digital camera anyway? Next one I buy will have a better macro mode, so I can get better closeups.

I don't have any pictures of Kelly's sweater yet (Pinup Queen from Stitch N Bitch, if anyone's wondering) for two reasons. One, it's an inch of 2x2 rib. Not the most exciting picture in the world. Two, I left it at a friend's apartment, so I couldn't take even a super-boring picture of it. Kelly's seen it though, and she approves.