Plays with Yarn

A place where I can ramble about all things knitterly.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

*overwhelmed*

So I've started going through my yarn collection...Alas, I must sacrifice much of the Kureyon. I'm only keeping the colors I absolutely love and know I will use. I'm also going to get rid of some of the random wool (Colinette stuff, a couple skeins of Elaine, etc.) and some cotton blends. Possibly some acrylic as well, not that I think people will really want it. A bunch of the Fun Fur too.

So I have to get to the business of taking pictures of all the yarn and actually listing the stuff. Dunno why, but eBay seems to be a pain to use. Probably it's super-easy and my addled brain is making it harder than it actually is. Weird sleep patterns will do that to ya.

The good part is, during the agonizing decision making I've been making some pretty good progress on Sophie. 16 rows left to the body, then the i-cord. I ought to do some more on the sweater too. I don't want to start anything new until I'm done with something. My WIP list is way too long, even for KADD (Knitting ADD) me.