Plays with Yarn

A place where I can ramble about all things knitterly.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

(Almost)FO!


Yep, that's Sophie. She still needs felting, but that might be a few days, depending on when I can get to a washing machine that doesn't require quarters. (Mom? *grin*)

Other than that, I don't really have much else knitting-related to talk about. I need to start something new, as everything else I'm working on will take a while to finish, and I don't want the whole boredom thing kicking me.

Poll: Like I said a couple entries ago, I need to destash. Question is, should I post what I'm getting rid of in my blog first and give my loyal readers first crack, or should I go with the eBay? Of course, I'm not sure how many people read this thing, but it's worth asking. Leave a comment with your opinion! (In case you're wondering, I've got a Metric Butt-Ton of Kureyon, much of it in discontinued colors, some novelty yarns, a batch of Cascade Sierra, and possibly some Iro and some completely unrelated-in-color Wool-Ease. What I've got might influence decisions here *wink*)