Plays with Yarn

A place where I can ramble about all things knitterly.

Saturday, April 03, 2004

Socks are the devil.

I think I'm going to end up going to the LYS when I get home and begging for help, because I can't even get through the first round without wanting to stab myself in the eye with one of those tiny double pointed needles. Good thing I brought other projects down here with me :-)

Started and finished another Splash scarf, this one in blues. I made this one a bit narrower than the first one, so it's quite a bit longer. Now Tiffany wants one, so I'll be picking up yarn for that tomorrow. And the kitty bed is progressing quite nicely. I don't see how any cat could NOT want to cuddle up against this stuff, it's so fuzzy-fun-comfy. Now I want to make one for every cat I know. Wonder if the shelter would appreciate donations.