Plays with Yarn

A place where I can ramble about all things knitterly.

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Knitting related quizzes

You like blue sock yarn. You are a fellow. You don't like bars, you prefer pubs.
What color of sock yarn do you prefer?

brought to you by Quizilla

Blue is good.

Cool granny
You are a masterful knitter! I don't know how you
got this result, but what the hell... Enjoy
your title, and try selling some of your
"unvented" patterns- you may make
enough for that bundle of qiviut you've been
drooling over...


Are you a knitter?
brought to you by Quizilla

OMG, not a chance...I just started knitting just before spring break. Though I used to make all these swatches of lacy patterns in dishcloth cotton I found in my mom's cedar chest when I was a kid. So I know how to do all that stuff...I just never actually MADE anything before spring break.

interchangeable
You are interchangeable.
Fun, free, and into everything, you've got every
eventuality covered and every opportunity just
has to be taken. Every fiber is wonderful, and
every day is a new beginning. You are good at
so many things, it's amazing, but you can
easily lose your place and forget to show up.
They have row counters for people like you!


What kind of knitting needles are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Well, I have been wanting to try those...but I have too many sets of regular needles to justify the cost.