Plays with Yarn

A place where I can ramble about all things knitterly.

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Random tidbits

I'm nearly finished with the Windy City scarf from Stitch N Bitch...38 rows to go. I should be able to finish it this evening. Next up is my first foray into circular knitting...a simple roll-brim hat in Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick Denim Twist. It's a strand of slate blue and a strand of navy twisted together. I'm going to be knitting a lot of blue accessories between now and the beginning of next hockey season. That way I'll be the girl in the spirit section wearing a different handknit hat or scarf each home game. Yes, I'm a nerd.

I'm also participating in a Booga bag knitalong starting...soon? I'm using this yarn for the bag:

It's Noro Kureyon #124. Yummy.

Also, stay tuned for Kool-Aid dying, socks, catnip mice, and a whole bunch of other stuff in the near future!