Plays with Yarn

A place where I can ramble about all things knitterly.

Friday, March 26, 2004

Fireworks scarf: still annoying me. Not only is it boring, but now the eyelash yarn is irreparably tangled, despite keeping the ball in a baggie.

Kittyville hat: needs ears, pom-poms, and end-weaving (why is it that weaving in the ends is the part of the project I hate the most?)

Booga bag: DONE! It's hanging from my coat rack as we speak.

Kool-Aid yarn: tried some last night. I have a aqua/lavender hank that didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped, and a red/pink/purple one that looks pretty cool. Next time I'm going orange/yellow/red. Maybe tonight as a matter of fact!

Tonight I'll probably start the homespun sweater or the cat bed and weave ends into other projects while I watch more hockey. And try to figure out a good way to store my double-point and circular needles. Then, a photo post should be forthcoming.