Plays with Yarn

A place where I can ramble about all things knitterly.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Secret Pal 4 reveal

I haven't sent out her last package yet, but I e-mailed my SP4 recipient to reveal myself, so I can do it here now too. I've been sending packages to Jaime. She just got engaged, so everyone go to her blog to say congratulations! I've been receiving from...well, I don't know that yet. I'll let you know when I find out though!

Edit: So I discovered a comment on that last post that was dated BEFORE I posted this originally, but for some reason Haloscan is only telling me there's one comment on the post when there are actually 2. Haloscan's been weird lately. I should just break down and get a paid account, then I'd get the e-mail notification. ANYWAY....Kristi has been the one sending to me. She had snow last week...man, I thought we had it bad here in Maine. At least all we've had lately is rain. (Now that I've said that, I'm expecting a blizzard.)