Plays with Yarn

A place where I can ramble about all things knitterly.

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Holy WOW.

I keep going through my yarn and finding things that I need to get rid of. I'm being surprisingly ruthless, considering my packrat tendencies. I've decided that I need to come up with some sort of project for everything I'm keeping, and if I can't think of anything it goes.

I did a couple of things on my knitting to-do list from yesterday. I shopped for my Secret Pal (that package will go out tomorrow), I worked on the Slyth scarf (4 stripes and a Metric Butt-Ton of fringe to go!), and I at least unearthed the yarn for my Chickami with the intent of balling it, but I also have to unearth my swift at some point. I also put all the yarn for my Christmas knitting in one container, to make it all easier to find.

Other than that, not much on the knitting front. I have no new pictures for you. I'm still bored with all of my projects. Maybe I'll go work on Charlotte when I'm done sorting through stash. The colors make me happy.